Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting a Senior Geotechnical / Geo-environmental Engineer on a permanent basis to work with our client in the County Durham area. Due to my client’s large contract wins this is an ideal time to make the move and be responsible for the delivery of ground investigation services and report writing. The role also includes project management, budget responsibility and participating in business development activities such as attending networking events.
Your day will include:
- Contribute expertise and provide input into the planning stage of new projects.
- Design, coordination and execution of ground investigations.
- Prepare and deliver interpretative reports.
- Contract management including delivery of projects on time and to budget.
- Provide on-site technical advice and guidance.
- Training and advancement of team members.
- Develop professional networks to grow business opportunities.
- Support the maintenance of the quality, environmental and health and safety accreditations.
Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant construction experience ideally within residential and commercial property developments.
- BSc (MSc preferable)
- Working towards Chartered Status preferable
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.