Do you want a career where you can engage with diverse clients offering real variety in your day-to-day role? Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Tax Manager for our Accountancy practice client in Darlington, County Durham. We are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified candidate who is ready to combine real career progression with working for a company with strong team working values.
Your day will typically be:
- Reviewing corporation tax matters for larger corporates and groups
- Aid in winning new working
- Identifying opportunities to offer services to existing clients.
- Working on advisory projects including but not limited to R&D claims, patent box relief, capital allowances, EIS, share schemes, corporate reorganisations, HMRC enquiries, M&A etc. There are opportunities to become involved in inheritance tax and trust advice, if desirable
- Actively participating in business development and marketing strategies
You will need to be:
- Be ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified.
- Have extensive post qualification experience in OMB taxation matters. However, consideration will be given to those with less post qualification experience if they are able to demonstrate a high level of tax consultancy experience.
- Have experience in a broad range of corporate and personal tax matters.
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service.
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Have proven people management skills.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.