Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting Shift Electrician for our leading facilities management client in central London. This is a permanent, full-time role working alternating shifts between 07:00-19:00 and 11:00-23:00 working 4-on, 4-off. This role will also be required to be on a call-out rota.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake any electrical/mechanical/fabric related works as directed.
- Undertake proactive checks / corrective actions to ensure the full operation of the sites.
- Undertake AP, CP, RP assessments & carryout tasks as per appointment.
- Carry out any reasonable request as instructed by line manger
- All tools and uniform required for the role will also be provided by client.
- There may also be the opportunity at times for overtime work.
- Be part of an out-of-hours call out rota that covers 7 days a week
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.