Do you want to work for a company at the forefront of renewable energy in the UK? Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting Site Operatives to work at our clients waste to energy plants in Kent and Tyneside. Initially the contract will be temporary for 3 months with a view to becoming permanent after this.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure daily site checks and routines are maintained to ensure the site remains both compliant with and maintains operational performance.
- Day to day plant operations
- Accepting waste when it arrives to site, loading the waste into the de-packaging process using a front-end loading shovel/telehandler
- Moving materials around the site using mobile plant
- Controlling the delivery trucks bringing waste to site, helping them in and out of the tipping hall. Offloading vehicles with a forklift truck.
- Some first line maintenance to help maintain pumps, pipework and process.
- Washing and cleaning around site with a jet washer
- Completing maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the plant.
Qualifications / Experience
- A telehandler or forklift truck licence is desired, but training will be given if you don’t have an active licence.
- Process and Operational Experience desired but not essential.
- Be familiar with computer-controlled plant operation.
- A positive flexible attitude and able to work shifts
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.