Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Smart Buildings Senior Business Development Manager for our facilities management client on a fixed term 12 month contract. In this role you will own the business development lifecycle with the focus primarily on the sale of Smart Buildings products and technology. Ideally you will be based at our clients Leeds or London offices although a national hybrid role can be available.
Key duties will include:
- Delivery of personal and sector sales targets.
- Continuously evolve and promote the sector strategy plans.
- Proactively build client relationships to maintain a strong pipeline and win rate.
- Successfully lead large complex bids to sector clients.
- Ensure CRM system is up to date.
- Support organic growth and retention of current contracts.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in Business Development with understanding of Smart Buildings.
- Experience with multisite and mixed-use building space.
- Degree qualified preferred.
- Strong familiarity with building technologies such as HVAC, Lighting, and Energy.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.