Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Smart Buildings Solutions Development Manager for our facilities management client. Ideally this role will be based at our clients Leeds or London offices although flexible and hybrid working is available.
Key duties will include:
- Continuously evolve and promote the smart buildings strategy plans.
- Proactively build client relationships to maintain a strong pipeline for business development.
- Successfully lead the smart solutions elements of large complex bids to sector clients.
- Support organic growth and retention of current contracts.
- Engaging and networking with key individuals and teams across the business.
- Feed into the product development and value proposition process, supporting product management with the development of new solutions in line with the demands of the market place.
Qualifications / Experience
- Understanding of Controls and Smart Buildings.
- Hold a relevant degree in business/finance/economics/engineering or similar relevant subject or equivalent.
- Experience in Business Development.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.